Microsoft Dynamics for Manufacturing puts your production in full view so you can continue producing the right products at the right time in the right quantities. With tools for collaboration, customer service, quoting and estimation, production planning, project management, and more, Microsoft Dynamics for Manufacturing takes the full scale of your production into account to help your operation work seamlessly while also optimizing for the future.
Manufacturing and Distribution Organizations rely on Microsoft Dynamics for the following reasons:
- Powerful: Meets the specific needs of their unique organization
- Agile: Responds to changing conditions, correct capacity imbalances and tracks sustainability
- Simple: A familiar user experience makes it easy to find, use and share information
Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing Highlights:
- Familiar User Experience
- Product Information Management
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Process Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing
- Shop Floor Control
- Inventory Management, Master Planning and Quality Management
- Warehouse Management
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Service Management
- Financials, Compliance and Internal Controls
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Capital Management
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Employee Portal
- Microsoft Platform Interoperability
In addition, Microsoft Dynamics for Distribution gives you the ability to manage distribution with easy-to-use solutions that give real-time insights into open work orders and provide predictive forecasts for the future. With Microsoft Dynamics, your Distribution chain is streamlined with the customer in mind so they get exactly what they want, when they want it. Plus, with built-in intelligence every step of the way, Microsoft Dynamics works for you to help prepare your team for future out-bound and in-bound needs.
Unleash the Power of Microsoft Dynamics for Your Manufacturing and Distribution Organization:
- Optimize supply chain operations through better visibility and collaboration
- Streamline the management of assets and production processes
- Engage your customers in powerful new ways
- Transform service centers into profit centers
- Accelerate innovations for a competitive edge
- Empower employees through customer insights
The AXMentor Difference
AXMentor’s team of Dynamics experts are trained to implement, customize, and optimize a Manufacturing and Distribution solution for your business. With experience from Dynamics AX and CRM to Dynamics 365, our team of experts have helped thousands of end users streamline their manufacturing and distribution chains while raising their bottom lines.
AXMentor is a certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner with locations in the United States, United Kingdom, and Denmark. For a full list of our global offices please click here.