Watch the video and see how our 24 hour support service can help you
What does support look like with AXMentor?
The AXMentor Support teams support more than 10,000 Microsoft Dynamics AX users and Microsoft Enterprise Portal users across 9 time zones – and across different Microsoft Dynamics versions.
Not getting the right Support and constantly challenged by issues? Whether you are among the first running Microsoft Dynamics 365 or you are still running Microsoft Axapta 3.0 or versions in-between, AXMentor’s Support Team has the experience and knowledge to respond to your most complex challenges. Your team will experience a Dynamic AX Support Team that removes concerns around system stability, maintenance and Microsoft Best Practices.
Your Dynamics AX Support Plan includes unlimited support incidents over the contract term. Your team gets additional flexibility by also getting access to AX training, smaller feature changes or customizations as part of your Dynamics AX Support Plan.
Your Help Desk Benefits Include:
- A dedicated Support Team with an average of 9+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
- One Support plan that covers all existing customizations to your Dynamics AX solution, localizations and approved Microsoft ISV / 3rd party add-on solutions as well as Microsoft SQL
- Fast response times, including 24/7 Critical Incident Response
- Predictable IT budgeting with flexible support pricing structures
- Mentoring or free up your internal IT resources from complex and time-consuming ERP support issue troubleshooting
AXMentor is among very few Microsoft Partners with deep expertise and ability to support older and modified versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX; in addition to assisting with upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
AXMentor actively supports across many versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX including Support Plans for highly modified solutions including:
- Microsoft Axapta 3.0
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 4
- Microsoft Dynamics AX2009
- Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 RTM
- Microsoft Dynamics AX2012R2
- Microsoft Dynamics AX2012R3
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Microsoft SQL
The AXMentor Support team works with and supports many ISV solutions. Please refer to our partner page, listing supported ISV and 3rd party solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX and CRM.
Proactive Support & Microsoft Best Practices
A healthy Dynamics AX environment is key to peak performance, user satisfaction and day-to-day productivity. Your Proactive Support Services plan keeps your Dynamics AX environments optimized, stable, secure, and compliant with Microsoft Best Practices. These services and our Microsoft tools discover issues before they affect your productivity.
AXmentor’s Proactive Support Plans are tailored to your specific installation and include:
- Proactive maintenance schedules for application and infrastructure
- Planned service schedule and health check reports
- Assistance with planning and implementation of remediation
- Dedicated team of Microsoft Dynamics AX development and Microsoft infrastructure experts (speakers at Microsoft industry events)
- Accelerated response and resolutions times with no escalation or filters
- Hands-on training and knowledge transfer to your team or 3rd party IT partners
- Environment Management
- Release Management/Release to Production Management
- Development best practices and version control
We want to hear from you. Click the button below and send us a message. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Submit your next topics for our series of Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, and CRM Webinars!
Signup today for free and be the first to get the latest AX news sent directly to your inbox!